This is a PVC Vinyl sports floor and has been used extensively in the world for Indoor/Outdoor Badminton, Basketball, Hockey, Squash, Tennis, Volleyball Courts. It consists of a closed cell foam backing for excellent shock resistance and superior stability and provides good energy return. It has a reinforced woven fiberglass inner layer with 100% vinyl wear layer with a Polyurethane coating.
- Armed Forces
- Recreation Centers
- Indian Government Recreation Centers
- Effective ball response, bounce and vision quality
- Maintenance free
- Long-lasting multi-sport flooring
- Tightly interlocked Tongue and Groove System
- Exclusive use of Bona Polish which is Anti Skid and DIN approved
- Polyurethane lacquer at the bottom side of surface board to prevent moisture gains
- Internationally approved and technically sound laying system
- Safe and injury free playing surface
- Ball Rebound: It has a consistent ball rebound all over
- Shock Absorption: It has excellent shock absorption properties making it safe for all sports
- Sliding: An optimal slip coefficient provides a safe playing surface.
- Vertical Deformation: It has an excellent power return enabling athletes to increase their on court performance. A superior vertical stability eliminates “area” indentation